1.Softer than the traditional iron-performance.
2.Wear and tear factor is low.
3.Small proportion, light weight.
Rubber roller used to machine in order to transport , the roller is made of cast iron or seamless steel and the surface is coverd by rubber, the surface of roller will be processed both inside and outside.
Our product certified by ISO2000.
High quality with competitive price .
Excellent resistance against oil,acid-base,abrasion and corrosion.
Good elasticity,no swelling,no cracking.
Customer designs and specifications are accepted,available in various sizes and colors.
It mainly used to papermaking,printing and dyeing,grain Processing,metallurgy,plastic processing and so on.
We are pleasure to offer the main styles of coal mining rubber rollers in our company. Our enterprise
also can design special product according to your individual requirement.We would like supply you all
the information what you need, any enquiry and question from you are welcome!
1) The roller is made of cast iron or seamless steel pope and the surface is coved by rubber;
2) Roller in side and outside surface will be processed;
3) We will process roller’s dynamic balance to improve machines’ stability;
4) Before the spindle head has been installed. We will make the second dynamic balance.
5) Normally it is wooden case packages. Some larger rollers are used metal packaging.
Whether a completely new roller or recovering your existing core, each roller is
carefully stripped and grit blasted to provide an optimal bonding surface. Once
cleaned and blasted, the roller is wrapped with a rubber meeting customer specs.
Then it is cured in an autoclave using heat and pressure. After the curing process,
the roller is mounted on a lathe and turned down to the proper diameter dimension.
Grooves and crown can be added at this time.
2.Nitrile rubber roller
3.Neoprene rubber roller
5.Silica gel roller
6.Nylon roller, Iron roller and Stainless steel roller
Applications of paper machinery rubber roller:
7.Printing and dyeing machinery
1.Application:Printing and paper making industry
2.Material:EPDM,CR,NR,NBR,Silicone,PU etc. available, with different color choice
3.Production method: mold compression
4.Durometer:20-100 shore A
5.Packing:As per customer’s requests
6.Certification: ISO 9001:2008
7.Dimensions: As per customer’s drawings or samples
9.Length:50-8200 mm 10. Small proportion, light weight, easy to replace, low noise, smooth operation, more suitable for production conditions in poor working conditions, resistant to chemicals.
11. Good surface Smoothness with minimum grind time. Softer than the traditional iron-performance, Oil, heat, low-temperature, ozone, UV, UL resistant choices